Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Position Description: Tidewater has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in our Charleston office to support daily operations of our firm. This position will be responsible for day to day office management activities such as answering phones and directing calls, entering bills and receipts, invoicing, coordinating maintenance of office equipment, and ordering office supplies. This position also requires providing assistance to project managers and staff with job-related activities, including setting up new projects, editing/formatting documents, collating and binding documents, making personnel travel arrangements, and similar activities. Assistance with proposal preparation and development of marketing materials and coordinating with remote offices is also required. A qualified candidate should have the ability to evaluate internal processes and systems and provide recommendations to the Principals of the firm that will enhance efficiency of the organization, control expenditures, and improve profitability.
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplined team.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- ≥2 years of relevant experience.
- Associates or higher level degree from an accredited university.
- Experience with a professional services firm.
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and basic marketing skills.
- Familiarity with BillQuick or similar project management software.
- Familiarity with SF330s and similar standard corporate resume documents.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org